ReverseMortgageHelper.org is an IRS Approved 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Florida Corporation dedicated to its mission to educate, advise and empower youth to seniors to handle debt, credit and housing and to provide affordable housing opportunities through the acquisition and rehabilitation of residential properties.
Memberships & Certifications
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved to provide counseling required by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to complete an application for a Reverse Mortgage.
- Bureau Veritas (Certification & Audit Services Established in 1828)
- Financial Counseling Association of America FCAA
- Florida Housing Coalition
- National Housing Counseling Association (NCHA)
- Better Business Bureau
In addition, we adhere to the: National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling (NISHEC); and partner with the FHF Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHF).
Highly respected nationally, Credit Card Management Services is a Non Profit Debt and Credit Counseling Organization.
Credit Card Management Services Services Include:
- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Credit Card Help
- Housing Counseling
- Budget Help & Free Budget Analysis
- Consumer Credit Counseling
- Personal Finance Education
- Student Loan Guidance
As an Approved Counseling Agency, our HECM counselors will discuss keys of a reverse mortgage with you and upon completion of the session will you a Certificate of HECM Counseling.
Reverse Mortgages are increasing in popularity with seniors who have equity in their homes and want to supplement their income.
The only reverse mortgage insured by the U.S. Federal Government is called a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage or HECM, and is only available through an FHA approved lender.-U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)